Multi-vendor, multi-technology and cross-domain
Liquid, the simple IoT platform
Simplify on-boarding, provisioning, testing and management of connectivity of things supporting multiple business models
- Multi-technology – SIM device on-boarding for 3G/4G/5G and NB-IoT connectivity, with support for other connectivity options as well
- Lifecycle Management – integrated provisioning, testing and management of connectivity
- Managed Service Provider – MSP business model support required for connectivity management
Avoid the administration cost of “deep” relationships with multiple Network Operators for multi-location and multi-country IoT projects.
Multi-layered maps to visualize connections
Add single or batch of devices from the map using wizards and visualize their connections
Security management via intuitive UI
Managed security of IoT devices with powerful inventory & automation
Address security and privacy concerns of IoT with automatic updates and advanced data protection
- Verify Ownership – single or bulk ownership verification with asymmetric key-based authentication
- Data Transfer Security – secured communication via Public Key Cryptography and TLS certificates.
- Access Control – control access to any device with token-based authentication with cryptographically strong API keys.
Implement IoT projects that are “secure by design”, allowing auditing, verification and access control.
Simplify integration, roll-out and monitoring of IoT devices with enormous scalability and minimum human intervention
- Scalable – manage an enormous amount of messages generated at speed
- Vendor Independent – avoid the associated cost of vendor lock-in with proven interoperability
- Agile – handle the inherent complexity, growth and diversity of IoT use cases
Minimise human intervention with highly automated, self-organised processes based on policy rules and AI
Integrated troubleshooting and knowledge base
Solve Issues that need immediate attention & check audit trails at the detailed event log.
Off-the-shelf application-specific analytics
Real-time monitoring and automatic actions for SLAs
Analyze datasets from multiple sources produced with varying frequencies both historical and in real time.
- Real Time – garner insight from the data collected from the sensors and suggest actions in real time
- Data Sources Variety – bring together data from different sources, both from historical and real time systems
- Data Capture Frequency – handle the variations in the data collection frequency between different devices
Apply Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to data analytics to provide meaningful insights and predictions
Managethings.io takes the complexity out of enabling IoT and introducing new services with it’s unparalleled commitment to automation and simplicity. We have designed this software platform to be:
- Open – using standard APIs and providing extensible capabilities
- Modular – A plug and play design allows modules to be added in run time
- Scalable – build to run on hybrid clouds, it is self scalable and load balanced
Everything starts with good design but ends with the user experience. ManageThings is designed to be fast and simple.
open, modular and scalable
ManageThings IoT platform is applicable to many use cases
AI and ML
Use new technologies to address existing problems
Innovative features and advanced capabilities are powered by Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to overcome the IoT challenges.
- Self Organised Things – rule & policy based software updates
- Configuration Baselines – Automatically detect anomalies and mis-configurations.
- Predictive Analytics – for actionable insights
A highly advanced and automated software platform that provides a truly simple user experience. That is our target.